Other Ways to Give
Contact us if you have any questions regarding how you can help.
- Clumping cat litter (any brand)
- Canned cat food (any brand) adult or kitten
- Kitten formula (powder or liquid)
- Blankets, towels, leashes, collars, bowls. (no sheets/comforters)
- Washable cat beds or cages
- Cat toys (washable)
- Large containers for storing food (easy opening and seal-able)
- Bleach (any brand)
- Laundry Detergent (any brand)
- Office supplies (paper, stamps, envelopes etc.)
- Gift Certificates to pet supply stores
- Hand sanitizer (without ingredient “Triclosan”)
- Leftover heartworm prevention or flea preventions/treatments
Tribute Gifts or Planned Giving
- Memorial gift in honor of a pet that has passed
- Sponsor an animal
- Honor someone for their birthday by making a donation
- Bequests through wills
- Charitable gift annuities
- Life insurance gifts (Make STH a beneficiary)
- Retirement plan gifts. (donate interest from an IRA or qualified savings plan
Please consult with a tax attorney or other qualified tax expert should you wish to consider any of the above options for STH.
We recently registered STH at www.readysetrescue.com.
Rescue Me is a great resource for providing tips and stories related to animal rescue group. Subscribe to their magazine today using the code D051 and Rescue Me will donate 19.95 to STH for each subscription.
Donate your unwanted car to Charity Motors and receive a tax deduction while helping out the animals. Designate STH to receive the proceeds. If you are interested, please call Charity Motors, Inc. at (888)908-CARS or go to http://www.charitymotors.org/.
Donation Boxes Around Town
Is that extra change at the bottom of your purse
weighing you down? Drop it in one of the donation boxes found around town.
See a full list of box locations on our Friends page. Thanks to you and the merchants who support our cause.